Robert Noble and Glenhunt Homespun Tweed Wedding Suits

Comments

6 Responses to “Robert Noble and Glenhunt Homespun Tweed Wedding Suits”
  1. Andy Nishida says:

I really love the cut and the weave of the gameskeeper tweed suit. I didn’t see it among your lightweight fabric choices. Can you tell me what the cost for such a suit would be? Do you carry other Noble tweeds as well? Thanks!

Andy

2. admin says:

Hello Andy. Glad you like the suit. Yes, we carry the full range of Robert Noble Gamekeeper tweeds. They are 460gr cloths with a beautiful finish, and it is currently £800 for a made to measure 3 piece from this bunch. We carry many more cloths than it is possible to display on the website, though we will update it soon with the Robert Noble and Johnstons of Elgin bunches. Our full range of cloths can be perused at our London studio. Many thanks!

3. Andy Nishida says:

Thanks for the response! Just what I need….more fabulous cloth to choose from. However, I will keep coming back to check it out. And if I find I can’t get over to London any time soon, I’ll start up a conversation with you on how we might go about getting you some measurements when I’m ready to make an order.

4. Lixxie says:

You can see some of the Robert Noble fabrics on their website and history about the Scottish Mill

5. Amy says:

My fiancee has seen the grey and yellow suit and loves it i was just wondering if you could give me an idea on price please thank you

6. admin says:

Hello Amy. Very sorry for the delay – only just saw your comment. If you are still interested, then please email info@tweedaddict.com for details. Thank you

Leave a comment!

Tell me what you're thinking...

Robert Noble and Glenhunt Homespun Tweed Wedding Suits

Posted: April 10, 2013
Filed under: Wedding Suits
Tagged: , , , , ,

We made a slightly vintage style suit for the wedding of Aaron and Danielle. It was cut from a 480gr gamekeeper tweed by Robert Noble. It has a brown twill base, darker brown check and fine orange overcheck. It was a vintage themed wedding, and the trousers were high waisted with a wide, double-button waistband, buttoned fly, and wide, straight legs in a 1940s style

The poet John Siddique presided over the ceremony, and he was wearing a 3 piece suit in Glenhunt Homespun. This is a grey tweed with a yellow overcheck, and was lined in a rich two-tone purple twill. Jacket features an extended collar tab and a pocket watch buttonhole on the waistcoat

Danielle in an emerald silk satin dress